NPGH LEADERS 2024-2025 FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
Applications for the Northern/Pacific Global Health (NPGH) LEADERs 2024-2025 Fellowship Program are now open!
This is an outstanding opportunity for US & LMIC post-doctorate trainees and US doctoral students to take part in a 12-month clinical research training program in one of nine low- and middle-income countries. The program is sponsored by the NIH Fogarty International Center in partnership with several NIH Institutes and Centers.
The Global Health Fellowship Program is a 12-month clinical research training program for post-doctorate trainees and doctoral students in the health professions, sponsored by the National Institutes of Health’s Fogarty International Center (FIC) in partnership with several NIH Institutes and Offices.
The Northern/Pacific Global Health (NPGH) Research Fellows Training Consortium is a partnership between the Universities of Washington, Hawaii, Indiana, Michigan and Minnesota; with international partnerships in Kenya, Cameroon, Uganda, Ghana, Liberia, Peru, Thailand, Nepal and India. Indiana University is now a collaborating partner with additional international partnerships in Kenya.
These institutions were chosen due to our strong collaborative history and our existing NIH training grant programs; together we have 242 years of collaboration with the international partner countries in our consortium.
Global Health Fellowships provide a living stipend for 12 months, modest research training costs, travel costs to and from the international collaborating country, and an orientation at NIH in July.
1) US Fellow living stipend: USD $58,608 (based on PGY scale)
2) US Scholar living stipend: USD $25,836 (based on PGY scale)
3) International Fellow/Scholar living stipend: varies with local cost-of-living conditions (varies between $9,000-$27,500 USD)
4) Fellow research funds: USD $10,000
5) Scholar research funds: USD $7,500
7) Health Insurance (for US trainees)
8) Travel to/from site for US trainees (no travel assistance for international trainees)
9) Attendance costs to attend the NIH Orientation in Bethesda, MD
Visit the NPGH LEADERs website for more information and register to join an informational webinar on September 11 (10-11am Eastern Time), where Principal Investigators will discuss the program and share their application insights! Applications are due November 1, 2023.
Join us for an Informational Webinar on Monday, September 11th from 10-11am Eastern Time
For more information visit www.fogartyfellows.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org