BEN CARSON NEEDS AN INTERVENTION
By Akin Ojumu
This SOS goes out to all black people who care about one of their own. There’s a loose screw flying around in Ben Carson’s head, we must do something to get it out asap. Our boy, the neurosurgeon, has lost his mind and needs desperate intervention.
For those who pay attention to these things, that Ben Carson is insane is no surprise. We’ve all known for a while now that the brother with a brilliant mind has lost his mind. What’s worse though is that his condition is getting worse as the years go by. Perhaps, it’s the four years he spent embarrassing himself as a shameless lackey to a soulless man who once occupied 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, or maybe it’s just the logical pathological progression of a mental malady debilitating really fast. Whatever the case may be, Dr Carson is deteriorating before our eyes and if we don’t do something, he may soon take to the streets with no clothes on.
I’m raising this alarm because of what I saw the other day when Ben Carson was interviewed at CPAC. The seriousness of brother Ben’s insanity was clear for all to see. He was sitting there in front of a crazy white audience and being interviewed by a white lady egging him on. And he was saying these crazy things that everyone in the room was laughing at him. To make matters worse, brother Ben was laughing along with them, not realizing he was the object of their ridicule.
The self-immolation and self-loathing by Ben Carson was such a painful thing to watch. How did he get here? A man who, as an accomplished neurosurgeon who performed some of the greatest feats in neurosurgery, and who once enjoyed so much respect from people all over the world and was a pride of all black people, has now turned himself into a laughingstock of the white man’s world.
The brother Ben of today reminds me of the fictional cartoon character, Jim Crow, a white man with a blackface makeup and skin darkened with burnt cock, who performed in minstrel routines in theaters across the country as a caricature of a clumsy, dimwitted Black enslaved man in front of audience comprised of drunk and poor white folks who laughed their socks off as Jim Crow clownishly danced and sang:
"Come listen all you galls and boys,
I'm going to sing a little song,
My name is Jim Crow.
Weel about and turn about and do jis so,
Eb'ry time I weel about I jump Jim Crow."
In a similar fashion, during an appearance before a paying white audience at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Ben Carson made the following remarks, as reported by Raw Story.
"When you look at what the Black community has been through," Carson said, "go all the way back to slavery. It was the family, the strong family units and the faith in God that got people through that, that got people through Jim Crow, through severe segregation, through all the difficulties."
"But what really had a negative impact was when the government came along and said, 'There, there, you poor little thing, I'm going to take care of all your needs,'" he continued, "and started implementing policies that were destructive to the family formation."
"Those are the things that have hurt the Black communities the most," Carson insisted.
In the confused mind of Brother Ben, black people really had a time of their lives when they were slaves to white folks compared to now when they enjoy relative freedom. The lives of black people were much worse today than they were under agonizing indentured servitudes because of the government policies established to set them free.
Ben Carson believes that government laws, such as the following, enacted to achieve racial integration actually contributed to the disintegration of black families:
1) 13th Amendment of 1865 that Abolished Slavery.
2) 14th Amendment that granted citizenship to all persons born or naturalized in the United States – including former enslaved people – and guaranteed all citizens “equal protection of the laws.” Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
3) The Voting Rights Act of 1965 removed barriers to black enfranchisement in the South, banning poll taxes, literacy tests, and other measures that effectively prevented black people from voting.
4) The Social Security Act of 1935 that provided for the general welfare by establishing a system of Federal old-age benefits, and by enabling the several States to make more adequate provision for aged persons, blind persons, dependent and crippled children, maternal and child welfare, public health, and the administration of their unemployment.
5) The Social Security Act Amendment of 1965 that established Medicare, a health insurance program for the elderly, and Medicaid, a health insurance program for the poor.
6) The Great Society of 1960s, which was President Johnson's massive domestic reform program that expanded social welfare programs which included; Congress supported Medicare, civil rights legislation, and federal aid to education, urban renewal programs, job training, Headstart. The goal was to end poverty in the US.
7) The Welfare Reform Act of 1996 that established the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program aka Food Stamp.
8) The Affordable Care Act aka Obamacare designed to reduce the cost of health insurance coverage for people who qualify. The law includes premium tax credits and cost-sharing reductions to help lower expenses for lower-income individuals and families.
In the discombobulated mind of our brother Ben, all of the above government acts and laws, established to help black people, are actually detrimental to all black people. These government programs, which are “Marxists,” resulted in the fracturing of black families.
Sadly, nobody reminded brother Ben that without those same programs he would never have received an education talk less of going to Yale, University of Michigan, and Johns Hopkins University to become a neurosurgeon. If the government did not establish these programs that Ben Carson hates so much he would have ended up a homeless, naked, blind junkie most likely spending a life sentence for murder in a maximum security prison somewhere.
If there were ever an American that typifies a product of government assistance, it would be Ben Carson. The man is a walking billboard of a beneficiary of government program and a success story of government handouts. Growing up as a child along with his siblings in a single mom home, Ben Carson lived in government assisted housing, subsisted on government assisted food (through food stamps), dressed in government assisted clothing, wore government provided eyeglasses, and received government assisted education.
That this welfare prince would now ridicule the very social safety net on the back of which he climbed to success and fame is proof that our brother Ben has lost his mind and is in need of urgent intervention. We must save him before he takes to the streets naked conversing with unseen friends.