GUESS WHO’S NOT COMING TO DINNER
By Akin Ojumu
Heaven is hosting a dinner party for the ages. It is a once in a lifetime eternal event. Although an open invitation has been sent out to everyone, not everyone who gets an invitation will make the final cut.
The final guest list is quite impressive, comprised of the who's who from the four corners of the globe; men and women who are unequivocally after God's heart.
So, how does one get blacklisted from Heaven's dinner party? What must someone do to earn a ban from God's dinner table? Why would any child get disinvited from dinner at their loving Father’s house? Who are those left out of God's dinner guest list?
You get on the Do-Not invite list if you,
- Let your ill-repute be known to all
- Do that which is dishonorable all the time
- Water your tongue from a deep well of lies
- Spread cruelty and slander with your words
- Bring to ruins every life you touch
- Leave a trail of death and destruction behind you wherever you go
- Find a kindred spirit with the scum of the earth
- Never ever keep your word even when your life depends on it
- Make it a habit living off the pain and misery of other people
- Always take a bribe in exchange for a false testimony
Live like this, and you’ll never get a seat at God’s dinner party.
Adapted from Psalm 15